Our Itinenary of Day 3 @ Taiwan
Green Green Grassland, Zhong She Flower Market and 星月天空
Our room has included breakfast, so don't ever waste it
So just go and enjoy your breakfast~
The breakfast was very simple and healthy.
I noticed that Taiwan milk tea is slightly different compared to either Malaysia or Singapore~
The milk tea's aroma is very nice! You can't really find it at our place!
After breakfast, we actually walked around the resort as yesterday we checked in late.
Spring Ground B&B Resort located at halfway of the mountain.
So you are able to see the view but not sunrise. Haha
But you can catch Sakura Blossom around the resort.
Sakura blossom just right in front of our room view.
How wonderful and awesome it could be~
I wish to spend my rest of life here if I am rich enough!!!
![]() |
| Simple and healthy breakfast! |
After breakfast, we actually walked around the resort as yesterday we checked in late.
Spring Ground B&B Resort located at halfway of the mountain.
So you are able to see the view but not sunrise. Haha
But you can catch Sakura Blossom around the resort.
Sakura blossom just right in front of our room view.
How wonderful and awesome it could be~
I wish to spend my rest of life here if I am rich enough!!!
![]() |
| Panorama view Spring Ground B&B Resort |
![]() |
| Panorama view @ The Spring Ground B&B Resort |
![]() |
| Thinking of??? |
![]() |
| Outfit of the Day~ |
Breakfast done, start our journey to Green Green Grasslands.
Wohoo... Excited!!! Haha XD
Unfortunately the weather wasn't good, drizzling and heavy rain pour after that.
Haiz plus Sienz. But one thing is the rain can't stop us taking photo!
Green Green Grasslands is popular with their sheep.
Entrance fee is NT$160 per adult.
*Gentle Reminder: If you wish to see Grass Mud Horse (草泥马) you cannot find it here.
At first I thought it will be here together with those sheep.
I was wrong and luckily we managed to find the place, 星月天空
![]() |
| Panorama view @ Green Green Grasslands |
![]() |
| Kelvin and Shirley |
![]() |
| Panorama view @ Old England Manor Cingjing |
![]() |
| Shirley and Kelvin~ Thanks to our photographer~ |
Next Zhong She Flower Market~
Entrance fee: TW$150 per person
Before the trip I was planned to go Lavender Cottage and Zhong She.
Unfortunately due to time constraint, we can only choose one in between.
So I have decided that to go Zhong She as they also carry lavender.
This park established to be like a European style of garden with 6 hectares large.
You also can find Netherland tulips garden, sunflower, lavender and four-season garden!
Except for flower gardens, there are also a BBQ zone,
I believed they only operate night time,
Coz when we are there, they are not in business.
We took alot of picture at here. I love the lavender garden the most.
At the same time, I can take a picture of ME playing piano in the middle of the garden.
Feeling wonderful!
Last: 星月天空
Entrance fee: NT$300
The weather was bad and fogging everywhere~
![]() |
| 星月天空, is a themed restaurant with their signature - Grass Mud Horse |
![]() |
| 果子狸, it looks different from malaysia~ Pity her stand the coldness outside here! |
![]() |
| So cute! |
The weather was getting bad and raining heavily,
and we decided to take a break at the restaurant,
order one person hotpot and share!
If you feeling hungry, can consider to stop by and grab something there!
We end our trip here at Nantou and back to Taichung again.
I feel sad that I couldn't try the dessert at Miyahara.
Miyahara, their first impression is like Harry Potter movie
With high ceilings, glossy floors and huge wooden furniture.
One of the famous dessert house in Taiwan.
One of the dessert house must visit (I read in people's blog)!
But bear in mind, they are quite pricey~
My friends recommend that should try the pineapple tart!
I shall visit it next time~
![]() |
| This picture was taken from the website as your reference~ |

















No comments:
Post a Comment