Saturday, August 22, 2015

Working Life @ Marina Bay Sands Singapore!

Retail Concierge LIF3 at Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bays Sands
I cant believed that is been 1 years plus i never update my blog~ OMG....
How could I left my blog such a way???
I think most of my friends noticed that I already settle down at Singapore....
How can I describe our neighborhood country, Singapore?
Everything is the same like Malaysia, the different is just the currency is BETTER!
Hoping the currency will raise up to MYR1 = SGD3... haha.... 

*************************************************************

Everyone was curios what is my job scope.... 
Ok, let me brief my job description~
Basically giving out the information when they is a guest approach,
Other than that you will need to do ticketing selling the theatre ticket, sampan ticket and gift certificate~
You may think is easier, but you are wrong...
You must be able to control your temper! If the guest yelling or complaint to you, 
PLS just stay calm and chill... 

Most of my friends will asked me, Y i choose this job...
First, I like to interact with guest... Sometime I felt that communicate with guest is one of the learning process~
May be the way they talk or the complaint can actually help me in the growing process... HAHA
Second, don't you feel like happy if a guest appreciate your help??? YES, i do ~
Especially today,  
Feeling very happy !!!
Becoz I actually help a guest to retrieved back his passport where he flying back tonight!
He told me he lost it somewhere else, but not sure where is it...
I try my best to called Lost & Found and others concierge counter, but unfortunately NOPE
Luckily, the guest actually save his life by keeping the taxi receipt~
Thanks god after called the smrt's customer service, they found it left inside the cab....
Such a nice customer service personnel, she was so helpful.... 
Feeling appreciated by his feedback, I hope he could landed safely ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment