Monday, April 29, 2013

My Semester 2 Life in Berjaya College

OMG!!! How long i dint update my blog?!!!!
Now is the time to share my news here~
I come back to KL already and I just start my semester 3!!!
This semester i will taking 7 subject, is quite heavy...
But no choice, to be graduate early, this is the thing that i must willing to accept it!
I think it should not be a problem, since last semester i also taking 6 subject...
Although it is quite hard for me plus this semester im taking event class,
have to held a event and still got one practical class (oenology)..
I hope i can handle this stress as a challenge, HAHA!

The thing wan share here is about the last semester in BUCH~
In Sem 2, although there have many unhappy thing happened, 
but at that moment also have some fun thing to share de! HAHA~  
The 1st thing i still remember the most is me and my team member was went to PD...
We went there not because we spend our holiday, 
we are goin to do our assignment where to interview a shop named 'TOKUTOKUYA'
U heard that before? this shop is something 100yen shop, all the product is imported from JAPAN!

On the way to Seremban by KTM~

4 sampat local tourist!!!

i wont forget to capture myself after reach PD la~ HAHA

The first thing before we go for an interview~
BEACH!!!

So Happy!!!!
My team member 

 The owner of the shop 'TOKUTOKUYA'

Kindly visit this link to see my video that i have done

The Intro of Power Management

~The BEST video Award~

The 2nd thing is I done my food and beverage practical exam, 
where each group need to be creative to create a themed restaurant.
My group member have decided to use MONTE CARLO as our theme restaurant...
Monte Carlo is a themed mainly from casino~
At here, I would like to thank my friend, yenne where she help me design the brochure n menu of my restaurant, thank my dear<3
I really appreciate ur effort!!

 The brochure (front & back)


The menu (front & back)


The Entrance

The table setting





 My team member


I'm sexy n I know it!!!

The day after exam!!!!!
Sing K!!!!
Release Stress!!!
Wakaka~

My friend, sharley and lipeng~

No comments:

Post a Comment