Monday, November 19, 2012

~Genting Holiday with his Family~

Wow~
Long time i did not update my blog jor! haha, so lazy to keep update new info...
But today got mood then i think is the time i should update it liao!
Just wanna share something here, which is i'm holiday now!
Holiday until january! yeah! 
But still have to find some part-time job to work so can earn some pocket money....
I spend my holiday with his family in Genting last week which is the week of Deepavali....
Genting is full of people!!!! Omg~
Well, because of school holiday, so crowded~
We stay at first world hotel, while his parent at highlands hotel!
Guest what? This is the first time i saw Highlands hotel room~
While the room can said that more grand than first world, definitely!
The toilet is very different~
But of coz first world also not bad jor....
Free room to stay then what to argue about?

Before depart and Reached there~

Having dinner at 好友记~

Beautiful?

 
Love it much <3


This is what I did after bath!!! Haha~
Can u saw what i wrote?
Is Kelvin <3 Shirley~

Handsome?

We actually planning going to Genting Themed Park play de~
But the ticket so expensive! RM50!
Omg, why the ticket price every year keep rising???
I found that i become more timid compare to before!
Coz I scare to play the roller coaster jor...
Last time i still wonder to try and play....
But tis time if u ask me then i can say to u guy, go play la....
I  better choose some is not very SCARY! Hehe
Another reason is the weather is not good, keep raining in the evening~
Better go somewhere which i haven been and it is not wasted money!Haha

Strawberry Park!


Seem like Lavender~
But I not sure whether it is or not! Haha

 
Rose~

I Love You!









No comments:

Post a Comment