Thursday, April 26, 2012

Muet Result

Suddenly feel like wanna express my feeling~
I think this is the first time im using english to express in my blog~
Before yesterday morning i already check my muet result through sms,
The sms reply told me that i got Band 3
I already expected that i gt this level. Haha~
Before i sleep, i think of my result, 
Is that possible my muet's marked nearly to get band 4? 
(This is what people always called 'six sense') 
The day of the muet result,
I checked my result through internet....
I login with my identity no~
I can see that my marked in the field of speaking, listening, writing and reading~
The marked on each field i taken is quite satisfy d~
Just what that make me not happy of the result is the total marked nearly to reach Band 4!
What im think is??? If my writing or reading do it better then i can get Band 4 ALREADY!
AIYAAA.........
Although i knoe that, may be my effort is not enough~
what u guy think? should i take it again???
The question spinning in my mind~ ~ ~ ~

~ My Muet Result ~






No comments:

Post a Comment